nVerpix is a backplane technology company working to solve the challenges faced by the OLED industry. Organic light emitting diode (OLED) displays require an active-matrix, transistor backplane to address and power each pixel. The inorganic drive transistor is the source of the stability, non-uniformity, and scalability issues plaguing large OLED displays. Our patented light-emitting transistor technology is stable, uniform, and reduces manufacturing complexity, providing display makers with a scalable solution to the backplane problem, and a route towards low-cost, large-area OLED displays.
Our business is the licensing and technology transfer of our CN-VOLET technology to OLED panel makers.
Since it's founding nVerpix has consistently developed and met milestones that demonstrate the technology feasability as well as the success-driven approach of our team.
- External Validation
- Published first RGB CN-VOLET in the prestigious journal, Science, in 2012
- VFET and VOLETs results have been published in 11 peer reviewed journal articles (Nano Letters, ACS Nano, Advanced Materials, Applied Physics Letters, SID Digest, etc.)
- Rave technology review by RTI industry consultants
- Winner of "Best Prototype" at SID Display Week 2016
- Unassailable intellectual property portfolio (5 granted accepted, 6 pending)
- 5 generations of OLET prototypes
- Single monocolor pixels
- 12-pixel RGB array
- 15-pixel uniformity/stability
- 76,000 pixel, 2.5" active-matrix display
- Single monocolor flexible pixel>
nVerpix is looking for partners to take the next steps towards larger display sizes and ramp up production.
nVerpix is a portfolio company of Nanoholdings, LLC.